This presentation was recorded live at the Crohn's & Colitis West Regional Professional Education Conference at UC Davis April 23, 2022.
This national conference is designed to meet the educational needs of primary care physicians, specialty physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and pharmacists interested in IBD.
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Develop a therapeutic approach to patients with moderate-severe ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s Disease
- Describe a practical approach to treat-to-target and therapy de-escalation in inflammatory bowel disease
- Provide an overview of mechanisms and efficacy of emerging therapies in inflammatory bowel disease
- Explain the approach to post-operative Crohn’s disease
- Review updates to colorectal dysplasia surveillance in inflammatory bowel disease
- Describe the role of nutrition in inflammatory bowel disease management
- Identify inflammatory bowel disease sub-populations who may be at risk for suboptimal management
Please view the other presentations from this course on the IBD Clinical Hub.
This conference was accredited for live attendees.