Parakkal Deepak, MBBS, MS - Washington University St. Louis
Preetika Sinh, MD - Medical College of Wisconsin
Medical treatment for inflammatory bowel disease has greatly improved with many new treatments available. With many new treatments coming to market, many providers have yet to fully understand the risks of the new treatments and strategies that can be taken to limit those risks. This IBD Pro Webinar Series will provide an overview of risks and risk mitigation strategies for new treatments in IBD. This talk will also cover how to best explain these risks to patients.
Supported by Takeda Pharmaceuticals
1.0 AMA, ANCC, ACPE Credits
For those of you wishing to claim credit for attending, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to www.cmeuniversity.com
2. Login or Create a New Account (will take less than 1 minute)
a) If you receive a message when creating a new account that “the email you entered is already in use”, please click the forgot my username or password link to have your Username and Password sent to you via email
b) After logging in, you may be asked to verify/update your information; after doing so, click Save at the bottom of the page
3. Type in 17896 at the top of the page, “Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course”, and click enter
4. Click on the activity title when it appears
5. Choose the type of credit you desire
6. (If applicable) Complete the Post-test with a passing score of 75% or better
7. Complete the online Evaluation
8. Receive an immediate CE Certificate to download and/or print for your files
For Pharmacists: Upon successfully completing the post-test with a score of 75% or better (if applicable) and the activity evaluation form, transcript information will be sent to the NABP CPE Monitor Service.
If you have questions regarding the certification of this activity, please contact PIM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Challenges of IBD Management: Pregnancy Considerations and Shared Decision-Making0.25 credits
Abigail Meyers, PA-CPeer
Ryan Ungaro, MD, MSPeer